Friday, December 21, 2012

Last night we had a girls night out at the Mission Inn in Riverside.  We had about 12 women show up and we were scrambling for seats because at Christmas time the MI gets so crowded with people looking at the decorations and lights and having dinner.  We took some photos with Santa.  Mine is courtesy of Paula since I'm having issues with my camera charger.


                                                   Sweater, scarf and skirt from Target.

We went to listen to my friend Skip play guitar, and sax, and sing.




If you're still looking for Christmas or NYE dresses, here are a few more of my favorites.


                                                                Avenue


                                                Avenue again.  I bought this beauty for
                                                $40. on sale in red.  I love the lace, tiers,
                                                 and sequins.  I actually bought this for a
                                                 Valentines Day party.


                                                   Cute tiered dress with flower from Dress
                                                    Barn.


Hoping everyone has a wonderful Holiday!

Hugs, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment