Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How I Spent My Christmas Vacation

December just flew by since I had the flu at the beginning and the flu at the end.  In between coughing and sneezing I got to do a few fun things.

I'm in a Meetup group called Fun Day Trips and that's what we do:  have fun and go places.  These photos are from "Chill" at the Queen Mary Park in Long Beach.


The Santa and wreath are carved from ice.  The coat is courtesy of the exhibit.  I'm wearing my Target crocheted beret.



Melissa and I are taking a break on the Queen Mary.  Beret, scarf and sweater are from Target.  Jacket is from a Carnival cruise and the jeans are from Avenue.

The weather was cool and the exhibit was cold so everyone got into the Christmas mood.  Christmas in Southern California isn't usually very cool.  It's been know to arrive in 80 degrees and Santa Ana winds.  We were so fortunate to have some rain and cool weather in December!

I'm making this post short since I spent most of the day ironing out some picture uploading problems on my computer.  It was so much easier when I was blogging a few years back...hope it's not me having "senior moments."

Part 2 of Christmas vacation is tomorrow.

Hugs, Susan

1 comment:

  1. quel magnifique endroit meme si il n a pas l air de faire chaud ;o)

    ReplyDelete