Sunday, January 13, 2013

How I Spent My Christmas Vacation, Part 2


I went to a Christmas Party wearing this outfit: Red knit blouse with black sequin bow (Ulla Popken), black pencil skirt (Target) and black tights (Target).  Loved the top and even though I'm quite busty, it was a little big.  Their sizing is generous.  This top is great for dressing up or down depending on what you wear with it.



This was a Colonial Christmas Dinner at Riley's Farm in Oak Glen.  We all went in Colonial costumes as was requested.  My dress is a pretty print with a dark brown background (when I ordered it I thought it was black) and lace sleeves.  My dress is from Recollections and is actually supposed to be Victorian Prairie style but it was the closest I could get.  The Mob Cap is also from Recollections.  My scarf is actually a lace table topper from Walmart.


My last Christmas event was The Christmas Follies at the Centre Theatre in Fontana.  I'm wearing the Ulla Popken top again.  The Christmas Follies was a variety type show which starred out waiters and waitresses.  We had a delicious dinner which they served.  They they sang and danced for us.  It's a wonderful musical theater production!


This is what I had:  Top is a " Happy Elf" and dinner was Chicken with a yummy sauce, vegetables and potatoes.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season!
Hugs, Susan

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful holiday - the idea of a costume party at Christmas is really fun :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cee, Thanks for visiting. I changed to wordpress.
      My blog is stylingwithsusieblog.com.
      Hope you'll come visit me there.

      Delete
  2. I changed my blog to wordpress

    stylingwithsusieblog.com. Please come visit me there.

    ReplyDelete