Saturday, December 15, 2012

The best Laid Plans...

I started off with great intentions of blogging several times each week but life got in my way.  Very soon after I did my first post, I got the nasty flu that's going around. I'm running about a week and a half behind schedule in all areas of my life.  Yikes, Christmas is only a week and a half away and I still need to get the tree up!

I wanted to start off with some party dresses since Christmas time and New Year's Eve is Party Time! 

Red Dresses have to go first because I love red (maybe it's because of my hair) and red is so right for Christmas! 

These qualify as elegant for any age.  My goal is show you clothing that is beautiful and wearabe for plus size women who are over forty or fifty or whatever...really the things could be for any age.  I believe that we can be in style and on trend without dressing "too young" or "too old."  It doesn't have to cost a fortune either.  I shop at Avenue, Lane Bryant, Torrid, Target, Dress Barn, Walmart...where ever there are cute things.

Til next time...Hugs,

Susan







Gorgeous floral print from Dressbarn.

This beauty is from Avenue.
Bring out your inner goddess while
wearing this.

Another pretty  from Avenue.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment