Monday, December 3, 2012

A Little Intro...

Hi to all my curvey and elegant friends.

  I've been thinking about this blog for quite a while.  So many fashion blogs and fashion magazines are geared toward young women.  I love reading those blogs and magazines like Lucky, Glamour and Instyle but I'm not in my twenties or thirties and I still love fashion.  I still want to have pretty clothes, hair and make-up.  I'm a woman with curves who doesn't have a teenager's body but that doesn't mean I can't be a fashionista.

Some personal things about me:  I'm a redhead...made a little more that way with some help.  I'm on the shorter side (5 feet and 3 inches) and the rounder side.  I'm kind of straight up and down with a
big bust, not much booty but a little tummy I try to hide.  We all have things we like and don't like about our physical selves but that will not stop us from looking good!

I feel like I lead a pretty active and exciting life.  I have lots of friends, go to a lot of fun events and travel for fun several times each year.  I'm not rich but I'm learning how to live a rich and full life.  I'll let you in on some of the tricks and hints I've used to make life more interesting.  Nothing I do is illegal or dangerous, so I hope you'll join me as I blog along.


I'm adding another photo here so you can get idea of what I look like ( I'm on the right).


No comments:

Post a Comment